top of page

Helping Men Unlock the Power of the Human Mind

Brainwash Money.jpg

Remove Your Greatest Limiting Beliefs in
15 Minutes

Empowering High-Performing Men to Overcome Burnout

We've been told that we only use 5% of our brains, navigating life mostly with our conscious minds. The other 95%—our unconscious mind—is responsible for so much of our success, yet we often ignore it. This oversight can leave high-performing men feeling stuck and hopeless, leading to burnout, addiction, trauma, depression, and anxiety.

My coaching helps you tap into the power of your unconscious mind, creating the lasting change you crave. True behavioral change happens at the unconscious level, where our habits, behaviors, and deeply held beliefs reside. By aligning your unconscious mind with your conscious desires, profound and lasting transformation becomes possible.

If you're ready to overcome burnout and its challenges by unlocking the full potential of your mind, reach out today to schedule a session and start your journey toward transformation.

I'm Crystal Armstrong

I'm a Men's Transformation Coach dedicated to helping high-performing men break free from limiting beliefs and habits. I've personally recovered from divorce, codependent relationships, severe money problems, and addiction—including cocaine, alcohol, cannabis, and more—all without 12-step programs or therapy, by harnessing the power of the mind.

As a Certified Master Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), Mental and Emotional Release®, and Hypnosis, I guide men in reprogramming their unconscious minds for lasting change. My mission is to help you release emotional baggage and limiting beliefs, empowering you to pursue your goals and dreams.

I've burned out multiple times while working in high-demand luxury hotels and restaurants. These experiences make me uniquely qualified to support men going through similar struggles. I understand firsthand the pressures and challenges you face.

Humans are capable of far more than we’ve been taught. Our greatest potential and limitations exist within the mind. My role is to help you unlock the power within your unconscious mind. Schedule a Discovery Call below to learn more about my Men's 1-on-1 NLP Coaching Program and take a massive leap toward your true purpose.

Crystal Armstrong Men's Coach in the beautiful Red Rocks of Sedona, Arizona.

Are You Ready for a Guide?

Are you Ready to Break Free of your Old Cycles?

Are you Ready to Step into The Life Of Your Dreams?

Click Below to Learn More

Get Help Becoming the Man You Want to Be...

Get tips on how to release old patterns and transform into a more evolved man, delivered right to your inbox!

You're Connected!

bottom of page